Thursday 17 February 2011

Enough with the moaning

The title says it all, reading back this blog there is a lot of moaning and excuses. No more!

Today is going to be a good day. Have my hospital appointment this morning. The hospital is 45 minutes away. J is coming with me. Once have left the hospital am off to a parcel depot to pick up a delivery I missed yesterday. Will have to have lunch out as my appointment is 11.30 so will find somewhere nice to go. Then on the way back home I need to pop into Asda to order my sisters photo birthday cake. Managed to pop into my Mums yesterday and pick up some dodgy photos - oh the hairstyles - still makes me smile now.

Will have a big lunch so will get away with making the kids macaroni cheese for dinner, they will moan - they know when they have macaroni cheese its because we have been out for lunch lol, but they will live and it is half term next week.

I may or may not get some ironing done today - it will still be there tomorrow.

Thats it for me today, not very exciting. Will be digging out and sorting my camera this weekend ready for my sisters 40th. Will be getting back into taking photo's so I can start putting some colour on here. Also the signs of spring are showing and I want to catch it.

1 comment:

  1. love the title of your blog! recently read someone reminiscing about the "best year of their life" and it was in their past. Made me wonder just what I would have to do to make 2011 my best year! (I'm 50 now) Why shouldn't every year from here on out be my BEST EVER? Really gonna think on this one!

    ReplyDelete