Wednesday 16 February 2011

All Change

Back again - too long since I last posted but that is because a lot has happened.

Last Friday I received a crappy phone call from the company I do my 2nd job for. They had changed the rules & targets yet again and I had done something wrong. I didn't like the way I was spoken to and decided to quit there and then. I did enjoy the job but not the company I was working for. Out of the 8 people who started at the same time as me only 2 remain. We were all good at it and decent people so I figure it is their loss. At first I was gutted and worried that I had made a mistake but now I am just relieved. Sure I will miss the money but not the time in effort which actually wasn't reflected in the money I earnt. Also I was really disliking the fact that is their systems had errors which stopped us logging in then caused us to lose money then we were moaned at for not meeting all our posted hours.

Since stopped I have also realised how behind I am with everything else. Also its half-term here next week and I was struggling to juggle my hours and spend time with the kids and make my Uncles Funeral which is Tuesday. My children are 15 & 12 and I still think its important to do things together as very soon they just will not want to be with their old parents :)

So money will once again be a little bit tighter but lets face it, that is true for more or less all of us at the moment for various reasons. Now I can really concentrate on my ebay challenge, saving money by cooking more, being more organised and planning better.

Only thing is havn't quite got in a good new routine yet. Although I have more time I seem to be getting less done. Some of this is due to spending a lot of time on the phone helping sort Uncles funeral & also making all the arrangements for my sister's 40th Birthday next week. Today was a dentist appointment (filing replaced urgh) and tomorrow will be a day lost at the hospital but hopefully they will be able to tell me what caused me to be in hospital for nearly a week last november.

I have come to a decision though, 2011 was to be our year. It hasn't started great so I am going to start the New Year again on the 20th March which is my birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment