Sunday 16 January 2011

Monday Again :(

Well the weekend went super fast again.

Last week wasn't a very productive week, kept on top of my 2nd job and just about on top of my business paperwork but nothing else was done. Was going to leave posting on here till I got something worthwhile done but that wouldn't be in the true essence of this blog. I was pre-menstrual last week and it really does affect me - everything seemed harder and really couldn't be asked.

However this week this will all change. I have a lot on the to do list today but it is achievable. My desk is clear as I tidied it last night & will be clear again tonight. Have 5 hours on my 2nd job, it is a call centre from home job which I am enjoying. I am reaching my calls per hour target but need to increase my sales which will be happening today - I am positive thinking today as you can see :)

Am very busy Monday to Thursday and the added bonus if that I am too busy to go anywhere to spend money so my aim again this week is only to spend on groceries till Thursday. I have menu planned and dont really need much till the end of the week.

I am going to be super-organised and post back later in the week with my achievements.

No comments:

Post a Comment