Thursday 6 January 2011

Mega Quick Update Am Too Darn Busy

Wow, having a productive organised week so far.

Am having to do loads of hours on my second job. Am contracted to do 20 hours per week and having to catch up this week due to the Bank Holiday (am so glad to be back to normal now). As usual having more to do is making me manage my time better.

Am completing office essentials before 9am every morning and then spending the rest of the day receiving phone calls. Am finished about the time the kids come home from school so then making dinner and spending some time with the family.

Has been made easier in that J, my partner, is home and doing the housework!

Have half hour breaks throughout my working day and have just done a spot of de cluttering in my first break - I am so on a roll.

Have a nice pile of books now for the charity shop as now I have my Kindle there is no need to keep them. I have to admit that I was a little shocked by all the 'self-help' books I seem to have accumulated.

Have done a load of sale shopping online so no reason to hit the shopping centres though I do admit I keep feeling the pull of them - so am glad am too busy to get out the house for any decent amount of time at the moment.

Anyway, work is calling so will get on. 2011 has started well on the organised front and want to keep the momentum going..........just wont think about the ironing mountain for now ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment